Thursday, January 20, 2011

You Have Control over your SUCCESS!!

TRUE STORY:
Location: PG/Cheverly Hospital
Conversation:
Nurse enters the room

Nurse: "Hello Mr. Hernandez, how are you?"
Mr. H: no answer
Nurse: " Have you eaten anything Mr. Hernandez?"
Mr. H: "No"
Nurse: "You need to eat Mr. Hernandez, look! someone brought you Burger King, would you like some of that?"
Mr. H: "No"
Nurse: " Would you like me to feed you Mr. Hernandez?"
Mr H: "No"
Nurse: " Ok, Mr. Hernandez, What would you like?"

Silence

Mr. H: (with tears in his eyes) "I would like my Daughter back."

When I heard, "I would like my Daughter back", I have to tell you it broke my heart, because there is nothing that can bring her back. Sometimes there are things in life that we can't do anything about..

Ladies and Gentleman, Sometimes in Life, there are events that we do not have control over. Sometimes we lose someone close to us, or a major hurricane destroys a neighborhood, or in this case a major fire, that has killed a 9 year old girl.

 The message for today is that YOU have 100% control over your Success and your mindset. I don't care what color or shape you are, or what situations you are in or in what environment you grew up in, I am here to tell you that you can become successful and you can become a Millionaire! About 80% of Millionaires did not start out with money. Guys!! If you believe it in your mind that you can do it, I guarantee you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.

My goal in life is to be that proof, to be that example, to show you that anyone can do it. A lot of you guys are in better situations then most and are not using your resource to get ahead in in life.
 Never settle for less! 
Never get comfortable in life!

 I promise you guys and MYSELF that I will succeed and I will help as many people as I can to do the same.

1) THINK

2) BELIEVE

3)     FEEL

4)      ACT

This blog today is dedicated to my distant cousin:

R.I.P Kimberly Hernandez

If you would like to read more about the story, Here is a link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment